`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of Redemtion Questions

RE: Couple of Redemtion Questions
wow maybe I will keep trying to call them, it is hard though when they only work 8:30AM-4:30 PM M-F and i work 8-5
(09-24-2012, 05:07 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I had the Henderson dual relic redemption, asked for a replacement and they sent me a Mantle Yankee Stadium game used seat card, with a BV of $100. I don't think they're gonna make them. As for the original question, they do have some knowledge of if guys are not likely to come in, but when guys come in isn't something they likely know. Wouldn't think they'll get much done before the offseason at this point though.

wow...i just called topps again and talked to an actual person after only 5 minutes. They are still waiting to recieve the relic so they can make the card! so instead they will ship me a replacement within 4 weeks..lets see what I get..lol
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(09-25-2012, 07:59 AM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: wow...i just called topps again and talked to an actual person after only 5 minutes. They are still waiting to recieve the relic so they can make the card! so instead they will ship me a replacement within 4 weeks..lets see what I get..lol
Nice. I hope you don't get garbage. I also just got in touch with them and they said Darvish will likely sign at the end of the season, which I figured, and my Derek Norris shipped. As for the others, I can't get a replacement yet.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

well i hope that Darvish will sign and you get it, that would be nice card

(09-25-2012, 01:31 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: well i hope that Darvish will sign and you get it, that would be nice card
Didn't send it in, probably just gonna sell it.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting on a 2010 Bowman Sterling Strasburg auto rc. AND ITS A STICKER!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my David Wright autograph from 2009 Topps 206 took like eight months for me to receive it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(09-24-2012, 11:50 AM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: Top Shelf Relic of Rickey Henderson 2011
Tell me about it
I sent all three Top Shelf Relic Redemptions of Rickey Henderson 2011 in. Have not got a one.

Tell me how they cant make last years when they are putting relics in this years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly is the problem with this picture????

(10-17-2012, 08:13 AM)phillihp23 Wrote: Tell me about it
I sent all three Top Shelf Relic Redemptions of Rickey Henderson 2011 in. Have not got a one.

Tell me how they cant make last years when they are putting relics in this years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What exactly is the problem with this picture????
i called topps and they said Henderson never turned in the relics that he was supposed to and I requested a replacement 2 weeks ago, and still waiting....lol

well here is what topps sent in replace of my $40 henderson top tier relic

[Image: halladay.jpg]
[Image: halladay1.jpg]

a $20 halladay triple threads(that is of course if i am right with it being 2010 Topps Triple Threads Relics Sepia #R119 Roy Halladay). and they include a letter stating this is a replacement of equal or greater value!! topps strikes again, I guess I will have to call and talk to them again on monday.

Well, it's not bad, but it isn't worth as much as the Henderson.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!