`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 UD College Legends breaks. ehh

2011 UD College Legends breaks. ehh
Been a spell since I hit the LCS and got a pretty good deals on these. I gotta say I like 'em.2 HOF autos and a few that should be in the HOF.

[Image: 006_zps694e26dd.jpg]

[Image: 007_zpsa33d3457.jpg]

Got 3 extra hits overall. Not sure what the buy back auto odds are?

[Image: 008_zpsdc2600d3.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: 2011 UD College Legends breaks. ehh
I see Carolina blue so it looks like its a good break Smile . Nice hits on the Ponder and Murray.

(09-23-2012, 10:33 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I see Carolina blue so it looks like its a good break Smile . Nice hits on the Ponder and Murray.
Thank you sir. The Greg Little was the 1st auto I pulled and gotta tell really happy it got better. Smile

Nice! I pulled the same Marshall buyback from a few packs I got on my last LCS visit. I'm working on the set so could use the inserts if you see anything send me an offer. Nice breaks overall though.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(09-23-2012, 11:29 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Nice! I pulled the same Marshall buyback from a few packs I got on my last LCS visit. I'm working on the set so could use the inserts if you see anything send me an offer. Nice breaks overall though.
Thank you. It will be a spell before I am back to trading but I will let you know when I am done moving.

Wow, great pulls, Mik. That Jim Marshall card is really nice looking. Dig the photo they used for that one.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-24-2012, 05:54 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow, great pulls, Mik. That Jim Marshall card is really nice looking. Dig the photo they used for that one.
+1. The Marshall photo is fantastic! It would be nice if more sets featured stunning photography like that again. Oh, nice Dayne too. Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Nice break! I agree with the posters above, the photography on the Jim Marshall rocks!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Cool cards ! Anything Alabama ?

I Love the facemasks on the Taylor card great stuff great pictures on them as well
Photobucket