`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CONTEST CLOSED & RESULTS: Share Your Opinion & WIN

RE: BIG CONTEST THREAD - Share Your Opinion & WIN
Last couple of days to get your votes in for your chance to win.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Funny contest !

You have some nice cards !

If i was you i will cut :
- Josh Reddick
- Allen Craig
- Paul Goldsmith
-Moustakas
- Rizzo

It's tough to be a genaral manager and cut some players...lol

Alright kids, last call for entries. Contest closes at midnight EST tonight. I'll select the winners then. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: LAST CALL - BIG CONTEST THREAD - Share Your Opinion & WIN
Freeman....bad sig and average player
Billingsley....bad numbers...overrated
Josh Johnson...not confident he is rarely healthy to last long
Victorino....flying Hawaiian ended post Philly
Youk....he's only known as a Red Sox and he has nothing in the tank...unless he's paid in fried chicken...

That's my 5. Don't get rid of hanrahan. He looks promising and I have hope for Crawford. Played decent this year even since we now know he played injured
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

1. Billingsly
2. Youkilis
3. Uggla
4. Dunn
5. Weaver

Heres my 5

1. Chad Billingsley
2. Dan Uggla
3. Joel Hanrahan
4. Brandon Belt
5. Shane Victorino
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

1. Dan Haren- Been a couple places, but has not found his groove or home in the hobby world...even some of his one of ones don't get popularity...Will never achieve status of elite, or if he does the hobby world will not gobble him up fast, because of the other pitchers in his rotation and teammates.
2. Yovani Gallardo- Eclipsed by some bigger names in Milwaukee, but especially Zach Grienke...will never get the recognition or be able to be that household name all star ballot.
3. Joel Hanrahan- As a Pirates fan, I have to be disappointed in this card's popularity and status...It also doesn't value high and won't be going anywhere special in my opinion, because Hanrahan might just be another fizzer in a year or two.
4. Adam Dunn-Very inconsistent; heard once that there are only three things he can do: strike out, walk, or home run...Had a solid season, but may retire or wear out soon like two years ago and find the waiver wire. As a result, Dunn can only reach out to the fellow collectors of him early in his career.
5. Jordan Zimmerman-Another pitcher like Gallardo and Haren; Gets outshadowed by other young talent by Bryce Harper, Strasburg, and the other Zimmerman (Ryan), who lead this team and if the Nationals advance deep into the post season, then he might want a higher salary resulting in a free agency land and lack his current success of just recent success.

Thanks for the contest, and man, you've got some nice stuff.

Eliminating the obvious guys to keep (Trout, Stanton, etc.), and giving the young guys the benefit of the doubt (Belt, Moustakis, Hosmer, etc.), here's what I came up with ...

1) Yadier Molina — good catcher, but look at career numbers ...

2) Dan Haren — age vs. relative accomplishments = not much room for growth

3) Adam Dunn — The Dave Kingman of our era (not necessarily a bad thing)

4) Johnny Cueto — He only signed half his name! Automatic DQ!

5) Shane Victorino — See Haren, Dan, above ...

Thanks again! RJ

Contest closed...winners & tally coming soon.

RE: CONTEST CLOSED & RESULTS: Share Your Opinion & WIN
yes! yes! yes!

Thanks for the contest, will PM you.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]