`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone put together me some lots of the players I have listed and trade?

Can anyone put together me some lots of the players I have listed and trade?
I want some lots made of the following players: Allen Iverson, Michael Jordan, Larry Johnson, Reggie Miller, Grant Hill, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Hakeem Olajuwon, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Vince Carter, Stockton&Malone, and other top names from the 90s. Ive always liked the metal cards, the skylights, and spx die cut cards, and any of the cooler looking cards. Also small chase sets that are like 10 cards or something id trade for.Let me kno what u can do.

RE: Can anyone put together me some lots of the players I have listed and trade?
ive have tons of those players, check out my org.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Can anyone put together me some lots of the players I have listed and trade?
I could do a bunch of those players as well, particularly MJ, Iverson, Grant Hill and Shaq. Take a look at my org when you get a chance! I'd prefer to sell but will trade too!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Sent trade offer. Waiting to hear back from you.

offer sent

please check my org as well

(09-22-2012, 03:43 PM)ryan317jessica Wrote: I want some lots made of the following players: Allen Iverson, Michael Jordan, Larry Johnson, Reggie Miller, Grant Hill, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Hakeem Olajuwon, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Vince Carter, Stockton&Malone, and other top names from the 90s. Ive always liked the metal cards, the skylights, and spx die cut cards, and any of the cooler looking cards. Also small chase sets that are like 10 cards or something id trade for.Let me kno what u can do.
Started a trade. Thanks!

Kind of new on this trade site. But I have a 5000 count box filled with cards from those players. Definitely way to many to list. Not quite sure how the org. thing works yet. Any way let me know if interested.

Ive got hundreds of those listed in my org as well. What are you offering in return? I dont really see much in your org for trade.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65