`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Nice freebies nine and way to go giantsfan! Great rainbow set afcchamp good luck on finding the others. Totally Sports you have the right state but the team from up north shouldn't be on the thread nice patch on the Palmer btw.

Here is the most recent additions nine the Dalton, dual, and Sanu's are from a trade with a guy locally and the Iloka #/5 is the highlight from my Crown box break.

[Image: Bengals1_zps0bdde2e8-1_zps7193cb30.jpg]

Very awesome cards, jeffro! Love that AJ Green/Andy Dalton dual auto card. That's a big time card right there. The Crown Royale auto die-cut is a great pull. Dig those cards alot.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Just got another iloka auto that i just havent had a chance to scan yet. All of them are FT if anyone is interested.
[Image: Scan_Pic0014_zps2c053540.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0015_zps1c5b0c54.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0016_zps81091271.jpg]
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Awesome cards, a2. Really dig the Longevity cards and the Orson Charles Elite die-cut auto.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks - for some reason all i have been pulling the past month or so are bengals cards. You have no idea how sick i am of seeing orange and black when i open a pack haha.

(01-18-2013, 11:47 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Thanks - for some reason all i have been pulling the past month or so are bengals cards. You have no idea how sick i am of seeing orange and black when i open a pack haha.
Lol. Yeah, I don't wish that kind of luck on any non-Bengals fan. Tongue The Bengals are one of the very last teams you want haunting your breaks. Lol.

haha yeah man, this year has been nothing but coby fleeners, bengals, and brock oswilers for me.

Here is yesterdays pull..
[Image: Scan_Pic0053_zps63237cee.jpg]

I'm not sure if I should say, "Sweet pull," or, "My condolences." Big Grin I'm starting to think that the Bengals lead the league in worst looking autographs, by the way. Lol.

So for the non Cincinnati fan who are the rookies that showed promise this year and who are the guys destined to be backups?

(01-18-2013, 02:47 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: So for the non Cincinnati fan who are the rookies that showed promise this year and who are the guys destined to be backups?
Burfict was the biggest stud rookie this year, but no one really cares about defensive player cards. Kevin Zeitler and Trevor Robinson were really solid, but they're offensive linemen, who are even less collected than defenders.

The Bengals used a bunch of different guys opposite AJ Green this year, but to me, the receiver who showed the most promise was Marvin Jones. He got over some early drops and looked pretty explosive at times. I could be wrong, but he might be the better player compared to Sanu. I'd actually love to hear some opinions on that one.

Orson Charles will always be behind Gresham, but I think he'll be solid and the Bengals did use alot of 2 TE formations.

Dre Kirkpatrick was hurt pretty much the whole year. Another defender though.

The only other "skill" rookie is Dan Herron. He practically didn't see any time at RB. Played really well in punt coverage though. But we'll have to wait and see next year if he gets any real carries.