`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Congratulations on completing the Dalton nameplate, kylebucksfan!!! That's freaking awesome and deserves a pat on the back. Big Grin Great job getting that done.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Got a great freebie package from a great member here, englandhousehold. These are the first cards I've gotten in for my un-numbered Topps and Topps Chrome side pc. Lol. Hope I can start adding to it myself one of these days. Big Grin Thank you so much, england! Very much appreciated.

[Image: bengals00027-1_zpsb2238590.jpg]

[Image: bengals00028_zps006e559a.jpg]

[Image: bengals00029_zpseab4f0cc.jpg]

[Image: bengals00030_zps7076b654.jpg]

[Image: bengals00031_zps31deb369.jpg]

[Image: bengals00032_zps20d7fb58.jpg]

[Image: bengals00033_zps054b20c1.jpg]

[Image: bengals00034_zpsf6b0399a.jpg]
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice patch cards bonafide way to go on the name plate Kylebucks! Some good freebies you got nineof and good job englandhousehold. A couple of 1997 UD Legends autos I picked up from the LCS and I pulled the Dalton from the 2011 set.

[Image: Bengals_zpsa67d8365.jpeg]

(01-02-2013, 09:49 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Just got this finished.
Holy crap, congrats.
Andy Dalton 2012 Topps Chrome: 18 of 18 (all plates and cards including superfractor).

Sweet UD Legends auto cards, jeffro. Gotta get the 97's for myself as well. Love the look of those cards. Seeing the Dalton version makes me wish for the first time that UD still had a license. I gotta stick with the Bengals uniforms as much as possible though...

Great stuff guys!

I see this thread is still rockin'

(01-04-2013, 02:11 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Great stuff guys!

I see this thread is still rockin'
Awesome to see you around, haze. Hope you and your family had a great holiday season.

(01-04-2013, 02:52 PM)nineof Wrote: Awesome to see you around, haze. Hope you and your family had a great holiday season.
Ditto bud. Hope the Nea year brings you the best. Whats new with your PC?

(01-04-2013, 03:05 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Ditto bud. Hope the Nea year brings you the best. Whats new with your PC?
Nothing monstrous added to the Palmer collection. I have since added a small Bengals side collection though. Not going to go too crazy with that one. Keeping it real focused.

Hope you start showing off some of your new additions. I just KNOW you've gotten some big time cards for your pc...

(01-04-2013, 03:36 PM)nineof Wrote: Nothing monstrous added to the Palmer collection. I have since added a small Bengals side collection though. Not going to go too crazy with that one. Keeping it real focused.

Hope you start showing off some of your new additions. I just KNOW you've gotten some big time cards for your pc...

Awesome. I'll have to search some threads for some pictures Smile

BTW, you know me too well :/