One I know you'll like.

[Image: img125-2.jpg]

[Image: img126-3.jpg]

[Image: img127-1.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Wow! How many Shipley collectors we got on here?

Awesome Munoz cards Rinzler. Sweet Scott cards too!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-09-2012, 10:59 PM)rinzler Wrote: Wow! How many Shipley collectors we got on here?
I got a small shipley collection

(10-09-2012, 09:22 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Love your new adds Nine!!
Thank you, RW34! Love the Shipley cards you just added as well, especially that Elite auto die-cut. The Bowman Sterling is nice and sparkly too. Big Grin

Sweet cards, rinzler! Really like the Munoz cards and that Bernard Scott 1/1 too. And I understand wanting to use that Lewis auto as target practice. He makes some bad in-game decisions sometimes. He's aggressive when I think he should play it safe, and he plays not to lose, when I think he should go balls out.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I tried adding more to photobucket, but it's hosed. I thought I could add more pics on my TCC gallery, but that is full. Would I be able to use flickr on here?
[Image: 8073813431_b4a1976849.jpg]

Oh, I guess it does! Excellent!

WOW rinzler! That UD Black Ken Anderson auto/patch 1/1 card is a thing of beauty!!! Love seeing all these Bengals cards. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-10-2012, 08:41 AM)nineof Wrote: WOW rinzler! That UD Black Ken Anderson auto/patch 1/1 card is a thing of beauty!!! Love seeing all these Bengals cards. Big Grin
And thank you for bringing back Bengal pride. Smile

I was kind of ashamed to show the 90's stuff because this team blew chunks back then (as it does now, but even more so). ha ha

And parry to RW34...
[Image: 8073737149_2abbb16a43.jpg]

Oof the 90's were tough. I always had my head low and could only whisper that I was a Bengals fan back then. Lol. Still take some crap, but whatever. They're my team and I'd never jump ship on them.

And yet another awesome card. Sweet stripes on that one. You've got a sweet pc, rinzler.

(10-10-2012, 09:19 AM)nineof Wrote: Oof the 90's were tough. I always had my head low and could only whisper that I was a Bengals fan back then. Lol. Still take some crap, but whatever. They're my team and I'd never jump ship on them.

And yet another awesome card. Sweet stripes on that one. You've got a sweet pc, rinzler.
nineof, are you a Palmer collector? I have something you may be interested in.