`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
(12-08-2012, 02:31 PM)Afcchamp88 Wrote: thanks, missing the red (lost 3 auctions so far), 2 plates and the Super. I'll never be able to afford the Super even if it became available, so I hope it never does.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm just shooting for a set without the 1/1's. Less stress and pressure that way. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have extras of: base, black, camo, blue, refractor, Xfractor. My buddy here has first dibs, if he doesn't want them and you need them, I'll trade them for other similar level Daltons.I just got back into collecting when 2012 main set came out, so I have almost nothing.

(12-08-2012, 03:42 PM)Afcchamp88 Wrote: I have extras of: base, black, camo, blue, refractor, Xfractor. My buddy here has first dibs, if he doesn't want them and you need them, I'll trade them for other similar level Daltons.I just got back into collecting when 2012 main set came out, so I have almost nothing.
Sorry, I don't really have anything to trade. I'm mainly a singles buyer... Welcome back into collecting. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thanks. Who Dey.

[Image: img064.jpg]

[Image: img250-1-1.jpg]

[Image: img003-1.jpg]

[Image: img236.jpg]
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Great Ocho Cinco cards, stefan. Those TTT cards are beauties. Really sweet patches on those. Of course, I'd expect nothing less from you. Tongue

[Image: ScannedImage-2-3-1.jpg]

Two beautiful Peter Warrick cards there, bosteil. Are they both 1/1's?

(12-09-2012, 04:44 PM)nineof Wrote: Two beautiful Peter Warrick cards there, bosteil. Are they both 1/1's?
Yes, they are. Same card, same 1/1.

(12-09-2012, 04:55 PM)bosteil Wrote: Yes, they are. Same card, same 1/1.
That is VERY cool.