`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet

Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
Some Guy on Blog TV on Friday did a break of Topps Triple Threads and pulled this pants filling card.
this is a camera shot of the card It will be on Youtube sometime in his recap video.

[Image: JoeDandtheMickcard_zps59018329.jpg]

RE: Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
I guess that's an OK card......

Yikes.

RE: Holy God man someone just pulled the Joe Dimaggo and Mickey Mantle Cut Booklet
(09-22-2012, 12:14 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I guess that's an OK card......

Yikes.
Yeah it is. I would have OK'd in my pants if I pulled that. hahahaha

My dear god.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

What the, I don't even --

I don't even LIKE TTT but when I saw that card my mind went totally blank. I wonder what he'll do with it!

(09-22-2012, 12:27 AM)gotopes Wrote: What the, I don't even --

I don't even LIKE TTT but when I saw that card my mind went totally blank. I wonder what he'll do with it!
He is going to get his butt in Becket first.....then he is going to sell that puppy off-line on the bay LOL

that should go for a decent amount maybe a few hundred.wish i was that lucky lol.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

wow pull of a lifetime
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

First of all, there's no denying a card with those two signatures is amazing...however it's awfully ugly with an auto cut out from a check and the other from a photo. Mantle does have nice legs, though...Also the edge of Mantle's "e" is cut off. Topps could have at least designed the card to fit the whole signature...
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(09-22-2012, 11:28 AM)dlcarst Wrote: First of all, there's no denying a card with those two signatures is amazing...however it's awfully ugly with an auto cut out from a check and the other from a photo. Mantle does have nice legs, though...Also the edge of Mantle's "e" is cut off. Topps could have at least designed the card to fit the whole signature...
+1
The idea is great the card looks like garbage!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace