`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new ebay pickup miguel cabrera patch

new ebay pickup miguel cabrera patch
had to get it. havent heard of any that sold so i may have overpaid but had to snatch it up

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1098321606
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

RE: new ebay pickup miguel cabrera patch
Nice. Lmk when you want to give it up.

(09-21-2012, 06:46 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: Nice. Lmk when you want to give it up.
when miggy wins the triple crown you will be the first on the list

Wow Yes you over paid but then again a Miggy Collector will be the only person that will get close to that price. Patch collectors dont generally care if the card is slabbed and will not pay a premium just because its slabbed. Nice sale for the seller, with that said its still a nice card!
I Collect Hofers and or Potiential surefire Hofers!

Still very nice
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

That's a really nice card. Although I don't seek out graded cards for my PC, it's nice to know beforehand what you're paying for. Too often I open the mail to find chipped and dinged up cards-- especially on the 6-8 year old thick patch cards (which I've bought several of lately), The value of a card is what people are willing to pay. I think you did ok on a cool card.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

to many game used patch cards i do get are not in the best condition so i do go for the graded mint's or gem's game used and i have good feeling that the cards that are graded by BGS or PSA i am getting game used cards that have not been tampered with.

Don't think you paid too much for that. You knew you were getting an unaltered gem. When you buy a graded card you have to also take into account that on top of the card value the grade wasn't free. I'd say nice pc pick up.