`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First PC pick-ups in over a month!

First PC pick-ups in over a month!
I took a break from picking up MJ's just because of how much the prices have gone up. I want to wait till they start to fall back down again to pick up some of the bigger cards. Buttttt I couldn’t stay away for long. These two are nothing crazy but I finally finished my 1993-94 Topps Stadium Club First Day Issue MJ set and picked up the first Starquest MJ that I always wanted. I took the larger Starquest card from a grocery store way back in the day. (I asked first). Does anyone have information on this card? Would the value be less or equal to the normal size card?

[Image: DSC_0005_zpsa4004c03.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0016_zps01519192.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0007_zpse3f7fdcb.jpg]

YAY! Now I just need this one graded!!

[Image: DSC_0014_zps2544d427.jpg]
Another small addition.

[Image: DSC_0020_zps6d3f90a9.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: First PC pick-ups in over a month!
Nice cards man! Its hard to stay away. With my recent purchases I am going to try and spend WAY less for the next month our two...we will see how long that lasts haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice nice stuff. Love the oversized MJ, never seen that one before.

I love picking up low-bv gem mint MJs on the cheap too. If you can get a $6 MJ that graded at a 9.5 for $7, that's still less than the grading by itself!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Some sick Jordans man.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(09-21-2012, 01:09 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Nice cards man! Its hard to stay away. With my recent purchases I am going to try and spend WAY less for the next month our two...we will see how long that lasts haha!
Thanks man! Yeah, It's hard with all the great ones listed now!
(09-21-2012, 11:34 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice nice stuff. Love the oversized MJ, never seen that one before.

I love picking up low-bv gem mint MJs on the cheap too. If you can get a $6 MJ that graded at a 9.5 for $7, that's still less than the grading by itself!
For sure. Anytime I see 9.5's listed for just over high book value..It's a steal. The Large Starquest was a box topper that I took...Wonder if all of them were MJ's or did they have others?
(09-21-2012, 07:44 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Some sick Jordans man.
Thanks Man!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.