`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trading for or BUYING Texas Rangers cards everything from base to high end

Trading for or BUYING Texas Rangers cards everything from base to high end
I am looking to build my collection of these guys: Elvis Andrus, Adrian Beltre, Nelson Cruz, Yu Darvish, Neftali Feliz, Craig Gentry, Josh Hamilton, Matt Harrison, Derek Holland, Ian Kinsler, Colby Lewis, Mitch Moreland, David Murphy, Mike Napoli, Nolan Ryan and Michael Young.

I am looking to trade ONLY for inserts, RCs, refractors, serially #d cards from the above players. Possibly game used and autos.

I am also looking for base cards of the above guys. I will pay 10% of BV for any base cards of those players and prefer lots of 100-200 or more to help me save on having to pay too much in the way of shipping.

All of the cards must feature the players in their Rangers uniforms. Not looking for former teams or rookie/pre-rookie cards where they are in other teams' uniforms or minor league uniforms.

Send some offers and lets get some deals done.

RE: Trading for or BUYING Texas Rangers cards everything from base to high end
Still have that Feliz on card auto /25 available.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-20-2012, 11:21 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Still have that Feliz on card auto /25 available.
I could still use it. I would be interested in trading for anything that's not base. But I am only buying base.

no one is looking to sell? or trade?