`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"

RE: So these Ebay box breaks that "abide by Ebay policies"
You bought into the break knowing that you would get "something" as per the listing. I would send the guy a message and just ask if he has intention on sending you that "something". If not, file a claim with Paypal because the item was not as listed.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

(09-20-2012, 03:02 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: You bought into the break knowing that you would get "something" as per the listing. I would send the guy a message and just ask if he has intention on sending you that "something". If not, file a claim with Paypal because the item was not as listed.
yeah, get your money refunded back to you. +1
FILE A CLAIM and LEAVE A NEGATIVE...
these dirty creeps just open another account.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Wish me luck I just one a Box Break of Platinum for the Redskins for $23 w/free shipping. Unfortunately it's one of those hits only deals but I figured $23 what the heck because I usually spend that much and not get much anyhow so if I do luck up and get something RGIII then it's like winning the lottery. lol

I've had successful communication with the seller. I have 2 weeks until my 45 days expires and this gives the seller plenty of time to do what they said they'd do.

First, my message contained an apology. This was a great start. Secondly the message stated that everyone gets something and my bid must have been overlooked. An additional apology was offered. Finally the seller asked who I collected for my PC, which since I collect mostly just Saints players I responded with that generically. I'm not going to just say "send me stars!" as that'd be kinda crappy of me. So the seller has agreed to send the "something" after all. Tone cannot be detected via text but the message conveyed sincerity to me. If in 13 days I don't have anything, I'll be contacting Ebay.

Humble thanks to all of you for your insights.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Nice job, I think you went about it in an honest, dignified manner. Kudos.

I have purchased three to four bay breaks, and have been fortunate to have my team pulled every time. You're "something" may be nothing, but the auction states u are entitled to something. PM TIME
Insert Banner.

Well today is the last day to open a case on the seller. The seller told me 11 days ago that "something" was in the mail for me and so far, nothing. Not even a courtesy dead rat for being a pest.

So keeping in mind the seller still might be honest and just overlooked things, again, I made sure in my narrative for opening the case I put, "I'm only opening the case so that I don't get burned. Today is the deadline and I just want to cover myself."

I'm still hoping for positive resolution but we'll see.

Thanks again for everyone's input!

EDIT: Case closed with full refund.

Lesson learned.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Glad you got your money back.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Wow. He could have sent you a Ryan Leaf rc and that would have been atleast something. Now he's out $xx. Glad you got your money back. Fry him in the feedback too!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Yeah... negative feedback is warranted due to his outright lie to you
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed