`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Foles

Nick Foles
don't know much about the guy but may be able to pick up a really nice card of his.

What can anyone tell me about him and realistic expectations as to how he'll do in the NFL ? I know he's Vick's backup which means unless a miracle happens and Vick stays healthy he'll see action at some point this season.

RE: Nick Foles
I believe he will get a start or two this season. Vick seems to never stay healthy.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

It's not a matter of if Vick gets hurt, its whenever he does get hurt. Foles moved the ball well in the pre-season but most of the time it was against a 2nd string defense.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Coming from someone in the Philly area. Pick him up, everyone's nuts for him around here and I actualy agree for once.

I wanted to pick something up in the preseason, but didn't want to drop the big money on him. He looked good.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Yeah I have a foles and he did look impressive!!

i liked watching him in pre season, hes got real potential plus as everyones mentioned vicks health is always a question mark. seems like a good investment to me
Photobucket

Stay away from Foles... I can't seem to offer anyone $1000 for one.... I think Vick's days are definitely numbered (3 TDs vs 7 Turnovers in 2 games!) ... The PHI defense is letting these guys win, not Michael Vick.