`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football!

Football!
How's everybody doing. I just started getting into trading and other things on this site at the beginning of the year when I had to stop collecting. In February I got engaged which is more expensive then expected and bought a brand new car which really took out the collecting budget. In June I was laid off and now defiantly can't afford anything. I've been waiting for a certain good paying job to start hiring again, which they posted the position last week. I really hope to get the job and start getting caught up on bills. I haven't looked at any products for cards this season. How's everything looking? If anyone has some really good Packer cards I have a few things worth trading. One question, back in January I bought a box of Plates and Patches and pulled a redemption for a Julio Jones auto jersey and haven't heard anything from panini on it and I E-mailed them 2 months ago and no response...anybody know what to expect with this?

Thanks,

Kevin

RE: Football!
(09-18-2012, 02:07 AM)kbedel06 Wrote: How's everybody doing. I just started getting into trading and other things on this site at the beginning of the year when I had to stop collecting. In February I got engaged which is more expensive then expected and bought a brand new car which really took out the collecting budget. In June I was laid off and now defiantly can't afford anything. I've been waiting for a certain good paying job to start hiring again, which they posted the position last week. I really hope to get the job and start getting caught up on bills. I haven't looked at any products for cards this season. How's everything looking? If anyone has some really good Packer cards I have a few things worth trading. One question, back in January I bought a box of Plates and Patches and pulled a redemption for a Julio Jones auto jersey and haven't heard anything from panini on it and I E-mailed them 2 months ago and no response...anybody know what to expect with this?

Thanks,

Kevin
Go to their website and find your redemption card and leave a comment there. Sometimes you need to call their customer service line to get them to move. Good luck on your redemption and on getting the new job!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed