`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Misprint Cards

Misprint Cards
I have two cards that are misprints and was wondering if it affects the value of the cards.

The first card is a Shaquille O'neal rookie card from 92-93 fleer ultra #328. The card is in perfect condition (its been hard cased since opening). The misprint is the coloring in the ink. It's hard to explain but it looks like there is TV static throughout the card. I just want to know what the value of this card is.

The second card is a Larry Bird from Tops 1992 stadium club #33. The is in good condition. The misprint is the writing. It says he's on the cavaliers and the writing is scattered. Again just wanted to know what this does for value.

Thanks.

I can take pictures if you need to see.

RE: Misprint Cards
Unless these are sought after variations, people would not be too interested. They sound like printing flaws, but it hard to say without seeing them.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Love to see a photo of the Bird!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

If you shoot me your email I can send a pic of both of them. the website says the file is too big to attach.
If you shoot me your email I can send a pic of both of them. the website says the file is too big to attach.

I've been curious about this, because in my pursuit of 09-10 UD I've come across some of the misprint cards out there. There are a lot of them. Who would want them? Seems like that'd be something, if you pulled, you'd email UD and say "Hey, you screwed up, gimme a new card" but there seems to be this whole sub-set people may be into. Who knows?