`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Diamond Die Cut Error

2011 Diamond Die Cut Error
I have two 2011 Topps Diamond Die Cuts of Thurman Munson (#DDC39) from the Diamond Giveaway. One of them is perfectly normal while the other has the back for the Hank Aaron die cut, #DDC8. Has anyone had this, or have heard of, this error? I'm sure it's rare as none of the other 100 or so cuts I got from the giveaway have an error like this. Any help would be great.

RE: 2011 Diamond Die Cut Error
I don't have that particular error, but I have a similar card from the 2011 Topps Diamond Die Cut set, with a Dave Winfield front and a Tony Gwynn back. I'd be curious to know how many of these mismatched error cards exist. Nice "Made in China" quality control!

it's just a wrong back error, and considered a flaw, not an error. unless you can find someone that wants this particular flawed card, it's value would be less than a non-flawed card. if you find someone who wants it, dont expect a premium...maybe a dollar or two more

wrong back errors were common during the overproduction years (87-92). now that topps is ramping up production again (due to the stras and harper hype, to keep up with demand), printing flaws like this are becoming more common again

(09-29-2012, 08:25 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: wrong back errors were common during the overproduction years (87-92). now that topps is ramping up production again (due to the stras and harper hype, to keep up with demand), printing flaws like this are becoming more common again
Its Topps, you can expect anything from them!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s