`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone interested in a Frank Gore or Alex Smith Rookie Year Patch Cards? FS or FT!!

Anyone interested in a Frank Gore or Alex Smith Rookie Year Patch Cards? FS or FT!!
I have these 3 cards for Sale or for Trade. The Prices next to them is my Selling Asking Price. All Prices include Shipping within the US. Shipping outside of the US will be a little extra.

Two of the cards are from 2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars. They're Both Freshman Orientation "Class Officers" Patch Variations. They're Both Serial #ed **/100!!

Alex Smith Patch Serial #ed 59/100 $12

Frank Gore Patch Serial #ed 18/100 $12

**Or take them both for $20 Delivered within the US!! Or if you don't like my price feel free to make me an offer for them via PM.**

The Multi Color Patches used to have multipliers. But my Beckett mag is over 4 years old. So I don't know if they still have the Multipliers or Different Multipliers. The 2 Color Patches used be 2.5X Hi Beckett.

I also have a:

2007 James Jones Playoff Contenders Auto RC $20 I can add a scan of anyone is interested in it.

**THE VINCENT JACKSON THAT'S IN THE SCAN ISN'T AVAILABLE BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY BEEN SOLD!!**
[Image: GradedCards009.jpg][Image: GradedCards010.jpg]

I've completed well over 200 trades here on the Beckett Message Boards in the past. I stopped using these Boards back when Beckett updated their site back in 2007 or 2008. After they updated the Site, it was Nightmare to use. So a lot of collectors including myself left this is before they had this Orginize Program.

It looks like they updated the Site again sense then. The site looks like its a lot easier to use now. So I'm going to start using these Forums again!!

My Old user ID was: wilblas

I tried logging into my old Beckett account and it said that I had to reregister with a new account to use the Forums. So that's what I did.

Here's a small list of members that I've completed trades with in the past.

Zackfeld52, Shultz19, ThePatchMan, Pitts23, awfg2001, zcose.com, Benlee66, Manning NYG, coqxxx4, BGT Masters of TIKI D, papapitts, james5348, hurls88, chiefsfans, coolector29, weaseltreats, CRAZYLOX, bigmack, kazmo77, matth1020, RookieCardFan, jdogg8, liberatemadness, chowell3fan, broncosfan187, Serving 4 The King, ryanfan03, CARDCRAZEY, *bgs-gems*, Geoffrey R. Stein, slamma3, peaceandlove, Mr. Madtrader, Hobby Gems, bostonwillwin, Lets Go METS!!!, InBeaneWeTrust, halomaster_1, rdg0001, Chuck*(SoFarAway), Codasco07, Ringer2004, tiggerman72, Leafs1319, maximj, usfice6, jernst2, AVALANCHE2006, kovyheater, adlersam, 09232003

I've completed well over 10 trades with a lot of the members listed above.

Also here's a list of members that burned me in the past:

GregCubs- He burned me for 12 assorted Jersey Cards.

rcsrgreat- He burned me for a 2003 Hideki Matsui Leaf Limited GU Base RC #ed 99/99.

CardinalsFan4Life AKA OVECHKINFAN- He Burned me for 3 Alexander Ovechkin Jersey Rookie Cards. 05/06 Ultra Rookie Uniformity Jersey, 05/06 Ultra Difference Makers Jersey, and a 05/06 UD Rookie Threads Jersey.

RE: Anyone interested in a Frank Gore or Alex Smith Rookie Year Patch Cards? FS or FT!!
**BUMP**

RE: Anyone interested in a Frank Gore or Alex Smith Rookie Year Patch Cards? FS or FT!!
Anything specific your looking for in trade?

(09-15-2012, 08:24 PM)solid133 Wrote: Anything specific your looking for in trade?
I'm looking for these cards right now.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1513039.html

I'm also looking for Patch cards of Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, and Alexander Ovechkin, Or GU + Patch Cards of Sidney Crosby.

**BUMP**

**BUMP** **BUMP**

I'm really interested in the Gore patch. Check me
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards