`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Pull!!! Topps Chrome

Huge Pull!!! Topps Chrome
this morning i was debating if i wanted to stop by the lcs and pick up some chrome or go to target and get one of those pete rose blasters. decided on the chrome and i'm pretty glad i did. i have not pulled anything good in almost a year and was kinda thinking about giving up buying pack and just buying pc cards on ebay. today made up for it. i tried to load scans but photobucket would not upload so you guys will have to read.

in 6 packs i got
jose bautista blue ref
howie kendrick black ref
adam lind ref
james shields x-fract
kirk nieuwenhuis auto
AND....

AUTOGRAPH ROOKIE VARIATION BLACK REFRACTOR OF BRYCE HARPER REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS SHAKING!
i still have not decided what i'm going to do with the harper. i always told myself that it would be stupid to not sell if i ever pulled a harper auto but since its the biggest pull of my life i kinda want to keep it. the others are for trade if anyone is interested.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Huge Pull!!! Topps Chrome
phenomenal hit! good job!

WOW! Congrats man!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

amazing pull!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Man that is crazy luck for 6 packs! Awesome job. My biggest pull ever was also from a purchase of a few packs. Feels great!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Nice! I completely understand your struggle with your decision
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

thanks guys! i had my fingers crossed for a cespedes or lawrie auto, never thought i would pull this.i'm going to debate what to do with this all weekend. its going for around 200 on ebay. any opinions would be appreciated.

(09-14-2012, 11:03 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: thanks guys! i had my fingers crossed for a cespedes or lawrie auto, never thought i would pull this.i'm going to debate what to do with this all weekend. its going for around 200 on ebay. any opinions would be appreciated.
Unless you really need $200, just keep it. The memory and satisfaction of pulling it is worth way more than that.

Look at it this way ... $200 is like one decent family trip to the grocery store. How many times have you/will you spend that much money over and over again?

Compare that with how many times you have/will pull a card like that again.

It's a pretty easy decision in my opinion.

Its not that I need the 200+ but i think I might flip it to get a trout finest mystery rookie, Willie Mays, or a Nolan Ryan auto or something.

(09-15-2012, 01:35 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Its not that I need the 200+ but i think I might flip it to get a trout finest mystery rookie, Willie Mays, or a Nolan Ryan auto or something.
hold it till the nationals make the playoffs......he might do something special.....like hit 3 hrs in a game (rookie record i think)....you will see
it hit $2k for sure
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]