`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Autos and Game Used Cards of NBA Legends

FT: Autos and Game Used Cards of NBA Legends
I've just updated my 'Organize' so that it now includes all of my personal collection cards. There are 89 cards in total and they are mostly mid to high-end autographs and game used cards of NBA legends.

I am always on the lookout for rare cards of legendary players, so please send me offers or let me know if you think you've got something I may be interested in. I'm a fan of Upper Deck cards in particular.

Here is a sample:

Many thanks,

Will

RE: FT: Autos and Game Used Cards of NBA Legends
Incredible cards. Wish I had something for you.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I sent you a offer I'm interested in the Rose auto. If you don't see what you like PM me what you are looking for.

Always love your collection!!

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Um...ok first of all, I would promise you my first-born for that MJ Chronology auto...so that's on the table.

As far as cards I might actually have a shot at, I'm guessing the Press Pass autos are in college unis, so that Jerry Lucas would be nice!

I sent an open offer w/ the Lucas in it. I don't have much in the way of comparably cheap legendary autos with the exception of a Jerry Sloan auto, but LMK what you might be interested in.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks for the replies, offers and PMs.

buckunteer, lol at your offer of your first born child! I'll consider that Wink

I'm in a rush to get to work but will look through the offers (etc) later and get back to people.

I'm interested in the isiah Thomas. Card

If anyone is interested in anything, please send me an offer. Try to include some cards that you think I might like. I'm interested in Exquisite, Chronology, UD Black, etc. Mostly Upper Deck cards of legendary players.

Thanks,

Will