Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread

RE: OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
I would go Bush and Morris solid.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

(10-03-2012, 04:47 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I have both Aaron Rodgers and RG3 on my roster. RG3 has outperformed Rodgers 3 out of 4 weeks. I picked up RG3 towards the end of the draft with the hope that I could trade him at some point in the season to help beef up my roster. Well that decision payed off because now I have two great QBs....however....I can't find a single person who trade me for Rodgers or RG3. Aggravating.
I have the same problem but I have Peyton instead of RG3... Now I don't know which one to start this week
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Alfred Morris got me 5, Bush got me 3 and right now Jamaal Charles has me a cool 0 points lol

Should I drop Mike Williams or Fred Jackson to pick up a TE since Gronk has a bye? My other RBs are Charles, Morris and Bush. Also, do I pick up Dalton, Big Ben, Schaub, Luck or Palmer since Brady has a bye?

any input?

(10-30-2012, 11:02 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Should I drop Mike Williams or Fred Jackson to pick up a TE since Gronk has a bye? My other RBs are Charles, Morris and Bush. Also, do I pick up Dalton, Big Ben, Schaub, Luck or Palmer since Brady has a bye?
Lose Jackson for the best available TE with the highest projected points for this week. I would go after Big Ben, and since you need a TE, get Miller for the pair. Ben looks for Miller in the Red Zone.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Out of these WRs, which two would you start? Andre Johnson @ Buffalo, Victor Cruz @ Pittsburgh, or Steve Smith @ Washington? Having a tough time with this because Andre has such a great upside, but he hasn't done a lot for me this year.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(11-01-2012, 12:22 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Out of these WRs, which two would you start? Andre Johnson @ Buffalo, Victor Cruz @ Pittsburgh, or Steve Smith @ Washington? Having a tough time with this because Andre has such a great upside, but he hasn't done a lot for me this year.
I am just about done with Johnson. I have him AND Megatron in one league, and I thought I would never get beat. I don't even have a winning record in that league. Sit Johnson until he proves himself.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(11-01-2012, 01:15 PM)all day baby Wrote: I am just about done with Johnson. I have him AND Megatron in one league, and I thought I would never get beat. I don't even have a winning record in that league. Sit Johnson until he proves himself.
I'm just worried that I'm going to sit him and they'll have a career game. That's what usually happens in fantasy football right? haha.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

This trade was proposed for me: My players (Tony Gonzalez and Demariyus Thomas) for his (Matt Ryan and Owen Daniels). As of right now my quarterback is Ryan Tannehill, with Jay Cutler and Matt Stafford on the bench... I would normally play stafford but he is not doing his part this year, so what should I do on this one.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]