`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What retail stores have baseball cards (other than Wally and Target)

What retail stores have baseball cards (other than Wally and Target)
Hey guys how are you this morning?

I'm wondering what other retail stores to buy cards besides Target and Wal Mart. I just saw someone post something about Meijers? but we have none of those in New Jersey...

I once thought someone said Big Lots. I checked recently and didn't see any. I know K-Mart sells baseball cards but, its the old mix boxes only I believe.
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: What retail stores have baseball cards (other than Wally and Target)
Toys R Us. Giant Eagle (grocery store if you have those)
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Toys R Us does, but the prices a somewhat higher than Target and Wal-Mart. The last time I remember buying something at Big Lots was in the mid-90's. I don't buy retail unless it is at Wal-Mart or Target. Good luck.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Kmart here (Long Island, Ny) has new retail boxes. CVS by my house use to sell cards, Like 10 years ago. Pulled a 2000 UD piece of History 500 Club Hank Aaron card from there. I know Rite Aid does.
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

There's a Dollar Store up here in Maine that sells packs, although with less cards in them than the other stores. Other than that, it's K-Mart, Toy's R Us, Target and WalMart.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

all the retailers that sell cards where I live are Walmart, Target, Kmart, ToysRus, and some dollar stores.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

belive it or not Best Buy is probably one of the best kept secrets around. They don't carry much sports stuff outside of Topps and maybe Bowman though. Most of the area is dedicated to pokemon and yu-gi oh

Dollar Tree and Deals here in IL
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I noticed some at a dollar store for the first time yesterday. They had 2011 Topps Update. I got 1 pack of Update in a 20 pack walmart mixed box the day before and got the Trout RC. I bought several '11 Update blasters recently and didn't get any in those. The dollar store packs were 5 cards for $1. I almost didn't buy any because I can get a regular pack for $2 and didn't think the dollar store packs would have inserts. I gave in and bought 8 packs. None had inserts, but I got another Trout RC two days in a row.
It was the vertical style box that is supposed to dispense cards out of the bottom. I was worried about searching or the cards being damaged but since I was not expecting inserts anyway I went with it. I noticed an inner lining of the box was pushed up inside and felt packs stuck in there. I unfolded it out so the rest fell. Before doing that there was only 3 Update packs visible. I picked 5 more from those that fell and the Trout was in one of those. I'm glad I did.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(09-13-2012, 10:06 AM)zeprock Wrote: There's a Dollar Store up here in Maine that sells packs, although with less cards in them than the other stores. Other than that, it's K-Mart, Toy's R Us, Target and WalMart.
You still buying those cards in your picture?