`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 2011-12 SP Authentic Hits

New 2011-12 SP Authentic Hits
Check out my org for my Sp Authentic hits. I got 2 boxes and some very nice cards like the RNH Rookie Holo, or the Eberle numbered to 100 signed and patch on it. And some more....

RE: New 2011-12 SP Authentic Hits
(09-12-2012, 03:54 PM)flostaraut Wrote: Check out my org for my Sp Authentic hits. I got 2 boxes and some very nice cards like the RNH Rookie Holo, or the Eberle numbered to 100 signed and patch on it. And some more....
Welcome to Beckett! I'd be happy to trade if you are interested in moving some of your stuff out of "sell" and into trade, but not interested in buying at this time. Also- tried to PM you but your address is hidden so I can't. If you do decide you'd like to trade, send me an open offer for cards I have you'd like and we can go from there. Again- welcome and best wishes in your collecting hobby! Regards....Eddie

i don't c any of these cards in ur org

i will transfer all my cards to trade. Im interested in some Game used cards from pens and blackhawks or also Panini Prime Cards of both teams.I also have a lot of base cards of SP Authentic i will add them on sunday because im wokring tomorrow and saturday.