`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTTF: Rendon, Ackley, and a few prospects

WTTF: Rendon, Ackley, and a few prospects
Rendon is my PC guy so looking for anything I don't have, and perhaps doubles of what I do have. Also looking to add other prospects such as Christian Yelich, Carlos Martinez, Matt Purke, Oscar Taveras, Jameson Taillon, Jose Fernandez, Taylor Guerrieri, Matt Barnes, Robert Stephenson, Julio Teheran, many others. Also want to add some nice Dustin Ackley, particularly 2010 Bowman Chrome color autos. Instead of linking 100 pictures here, just browse these 2 folders, they should all be marked as FT in my Org. Open offers will take precedent and I do NOT trade by BV, so please don't quote it to me. Thanks

http://s1005.photobucket.com/albums/af17...?start=all

http://s1005.photobucket.com/albums/af17...20or%20FS/

Erik
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: WTTF: Rendon, Ackley, and a few prospects
I have a 2011 Bowman Chrome gold refractor auto from Ackley and a 2012 Bowman Prospects Auto from Guerierri (just butchered his name) if you are interested.

(09-11-2012, 07:45 AM)joba the clark Wrote: I have a 2011 Bowman Chrome gold refractor auto from Ackley and a 2012 Bowman Prospects Auto from Guerierri (just butchered his name) if you are interested.
I have some interest in both, will depend on what you want. Offer coming. Thanks

I have a 2009 Tristar Prospect Plus Dustin Ackley/Donovan Tate Dual auto out of 25. Not sure if this is of interest. As for Taveras. I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor out of 25. No price or established trade value on either per OPG. I would be willing to move either if there is interest.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(09-11-2012, 08:08 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I have a 2009 Tristar Prospect Plus Dustin Ackley/Donovan Tate Dual auto out of 25. Not sure if this is of interest. As for Taveras. I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor out of 25. No price or established trade value on either per OPG. I would be willing to move either if there is interest.
No interest in the TriStar, thanks though. Is the Taveras auto'd? I didn't see it marked for trade and if it is auto'd then it's out of my range. LMK, thanks

feel free to check my org im sure there is a julio teheran auto i think i pulled it from 2012 tribute i colllect hamilton kinsler verlander profar kershaw cruz evan longoria jeremy hellickson david price trout darvish

(09-11-2012, 10:59 AM)paynetrain34 Wrote: feel free to check my org im sure there is a julio teheran auto i think i pulled it from 2012 tribute i colllect hamilton kinsler verlander profar kershaw cruz evan longoria jeremy hellickson david price trout darvish
Thanks, but I should have mentioned that I'm only looking for Teheran from 2009 and 2010 Bowman Chrome

The Taveras is the non-auto but for some reason the non-auto gold refractor out of 50 is $120. I am figuring the orange out of 25 is at least $120. The LCS had a great deal on 2012 Bowman's last week and I picked up eight boxes over two days...I complete sets so the refractor was just a sweet bonus.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(09-11-2012, 01:55 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The Taveras is the non-auto but for some reason the non-auto gold refractor out of 50 is $120. I am figuring the orange out of 25 is at least $120. The LCS had a great deal on 2012 Bowman's last week and I picked up eight boxes over two days...I complete sets so the refractor was just a sweet bonus.
Well LMK what you like from me. Please mark the Taveras as FT and send me an offer. Thanks