IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Philip Rivers Sp Authentic Gold

Philip Rivers Sp Authentic Gold
Anyone see this??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271051546357?ssP...1438.l2649

Why did it go for so much.... Holy smokes... I am a little confused. I know these are popular, but man that is crazy. Even during the super bowl week last year an eli went for ONLY ;-) 1600

RE: Philip Rivers Sp Authentic Gold
They just dont come up often. All you need is 2 bidders and bam its over twice what its worth. I always have bidders go crazy on my auctions. Some buyers get desperate for certain cards
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

wow there was a bunch of different bidders Crazy
Photobucket

Those golds were tough to find - and Rivers - he's got such raw talent.....but a little head case I think.

Legit price - high - but....we'll see again how the Bolts will do (lose first round or just be 1 game short)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I know where you guys are coming from, but man you get can a big Ben Beckett 9 04 sp authentic gold listed at 2499 or best offer? just seems Little crazy for a Guy who I think is good but the team just disappoints every year, and it is not like he is a Keary Colbert, that you good justify for that much. Lol

That seems pretty high to me for that card, but the SP Authentic Golds sell extremely well. I've spent probably 4-5x more then I thought I would have to pay on several of them that have popped up for the 2003 set.

It really all depends on what set collectors need what card. Even if Big Ben or Eli are better quarterbacks from that year, if those cards are more available, or the set builders looking for them already have them, then their price will end up dropping.