`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010 Bowman Platinum

2010 Bowman Platinum
hello i am new here, i just wanted to tell everyone about my personal collection , i would like to say i am a super collector of 2010 bowman platinum here is some background on me i am 18 and i started collecting this set last july after opening a hobby box i got for my birthday i loved the look and the simplicity of the set so i set out on a quest to complete whatever it is i could. since then i have completed /still working on ....scans will be up once i figure out how to put them on here
the base set 4 times
the prosepect base set 4 times
the base refractor/999 set
the prospect refractor/999 with a mixture of thick and thin
the base gold refrator set/539
the prospect autograph set
the regular relic autograph set /740
the green relic autograph set/199
the blue relic autograph set/50
the dual autograph set/89
the dual relic autograph set/89
the triple autograph set/89
2 autograph printing plates
2 autograph superfractor
1 base printing plate
25 /39 of the red relic autograph set/10
16 red prospect autographs/10
i am currently working on ...
prospect gold refractor set (need 20 more)
prospect green autograph set (need 1 more)
prospect blue autograph set (need 2 more)
red relic autograph
obtaining any 1/1s or hexagraph books

i was wondering if this would be enough to get into the super collecter segment of beckett magazine? and if you would like to help me complete everything im working on just message .thanks for reading .

RE: 2010 Bowman Platinum
welcome!

as for pictures... get a photobucket.com account.. upload the pics.. then click on the IMG source code and paste it into whatever post you want. It makes it really easy
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Pretty nice collection - If you want to trade; add your needs into your collection and everyone can check and see if they can help you out
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

bump in case anypne else has anything heres a link at what i have http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/Superj...9387248369
also i am never on here because i really dont like the look of it but find me on the blowoutcards forum under the same name where im really almost always on , always looking to buy autographs from this set

Since you are new here, I sent an open trade offer with the cards you might need.
If interested we can get you up and running on trading

One of my favorite sets as well. Doing a similar type of thing but it looks like you are much farther along then I am.

(04-30-2013, 04:24 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: One of my favorite sets as well. Doing a similar type of thing but it looks like you are much farther along then I am.
how far along are you?