`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Don't look if you don't like Eli

RE: Don't look if you don't like Eli
Deion been a fairy, Now Eli is a fairy, and now Peyton is a fairy...but a fairy that can WIN. Thanks, DirectTV for paying BIG BUCKS to these HoF guys. Turning Urlacher's brain into pixie dust.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

LL4- Thanks, Got a ton more commons and inserts in binders by year.

Rick - Thanks buddy, sorry you had a bad day yesterday. I was pullin for your boy!

Nine - Thank you .

Brent - Thanks for sayin so!

gjpoll1 and bselje - Thanks and if you need something I have feel free to ask!

Carolina - Thank you!

Tony - Thanks and I'll be sending you some RR when I send you your cards back with gold bars!

Nolan - Why do you say that about the auto grade? School me.

pawpaw - HUH?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

That would be awesome!! Thanks Ron!!
I will be shipping to you on Thursday, I still have to pick my final 2, I def. have 2, I am having a hard time deciding which other 2 to send, I'll figure it out tonight or tomorrow night. I can't wait, it's like Christmas, I'm addicted to grading now..lol
(09-10-2012, 09:38 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Tony - Thanks and I'll be sending you some RR when I send you your cards back with gold bars!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(09-10-2012, 09:38 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Nolan - Why do you say that about the auto grade? School me.

pawpaw - HUH?
I just feel it presents better. I think with the Auto Grade on the front on its own label, it just makes it POP!! This is especially true if your Auto Grade is a 10. There's a Nolan Ryan card that is graded BGS 9.5 and the Auto Grade is an 8 and it's on the front. Because the Auto Grade is on the front and it's only an 8, I feel like it takes away from the overall presentation of the card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I was told by BGS that any card thicker than 30pts. has the Auto grade on the back. But I also have two of the same cards slabbed two different ways, so ya never know what their going to do....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"