`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supplies

supplies
Where is the best place to get card supplies. cases, sleeves, boxes etc.

RE: supplies
I usually got supplies from Blowout when i was buying boxes, I also have used BCWsupplies. I haven't compared prices in quite awhile, its worth checking especially if you're buying a large quantity.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Sometimes you can find a good deal on boxes of bubble mailers on Amazon. Last year I scored a box of 100 for about $11. BigT's Sports Cards sometimes has them for about .25 each, which isn't a great deal, but can be convenient.

I used to buy my toploaders and sleeves in bulk off Amazon as well, but have started buying them from my LCS. I know I'm overpaying, but since I buy my boxes online and my singles from here or the bay, I figure it's the least I can do to help my local shop.

(09-10-2012, 04:39 PM)gotopes Wrote: Sometimes you can find a good deal on boxes of bubble mailers on Amazon. Last year I scored a box of 100 for about $11. BigT's Sports Cards sometimes has them for about .25 each, which isn't a great deal, but can be convenient.

I used to buy my toploaders and sleeves in bulk off Amazon as well, but have started buying them from my LCS. I know I'm overpaying, but since I buy my boxes online and my singles from here or the bay, I figure it's the least I can do to help my local shop.
My LCS has some great deals on supplies, ball cubes for $2, penny sleeves for $1, toploaders for $2, etc. And like you said, I'm helping out them by buying from them.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I usually just buck up at the LCS, it really helps them out, and im usually in there picking up a box anyway. If you are in Stl the Collector store has pretty good prices, and 1million baseball cards sells used magnetics and other ones for pretty cheap.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(09-11-2012, 02:36 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: My LCS has some great deals on supplies, ball cubes for $2, penny sleeves for $1, toploaders for $2, etc. And like you said, I'm helping out them by buying from them.
Wow, that's kind of a steal compared to my shop, which is why I tend to go stock up only a couple of times per year.