`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How's everyone's PC stock after week 1?

How's everyone's PC stock after week 1?
After week 1 who's PCs are looking better and who's well...aren't?

RE: How's everyone's PC stock after week 1?
I'm actually really disappointed with mine... I've been collecting ridley and cobb ever since they've been drafted and they both had a breakout week... now their cards are going to go up Sad
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(09-09-2012, 07:38 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I'm actually really disappointed with mine... I've been collecting ridley and cobb ever since they've been drafted and they both had a breakout week... now their cards are going to go up Sad
You can turn that into a positive and sell them for a nice profit and start a new PC with that money.

(09-09-2012, 07:38 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I'm actually really disappointed with mine... I've been collecting ridley and cobb ever since they've been drafted and they both had a breakout week... now their cards are going to go up Sad
I sold my Ridleys last year Sad Oh well I guess Ill just pay up for a couple eventually lol. But anyways my Brady and Gronk PCs are looking good still Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(09-09-2012, 07:43 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: You can turn that into a positive and sell them for a nice profit and start a new PC with that money.
yeah the ridley's can go but cobb is a packer and a packer card will never leave my house Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Well with the Vikes coming out so powerful, and now the obvious Superbowl favorites, I would imagine my PC is at least worth 17 times what it was this morning.
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

2 TDs for Foster, and JJ Watt was an animal- 3 deflected passes, 2 of them batted up in the air and intercepted, and a sack to boot. I'd say it was a good day!

(09-09-2012, 08:29 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: 2 TDs for Foster, and JJ Watt was an animal- 3 deflected passes, 2 of them batted up in the air and intercepted, and a sack to boot. I'd say it was a good day!
Dang man, lucky you. My boy had two interceptions so I can't complain.

(09-09-2012, 08:11 PM)footbal Wrote: Well with the Vikes coming out so powerful, and now the obvious Superbowl favorites, I would imagine my PC is at least worth 17 times what it was this morning.
LMFAO

after a heartbreaking loss...my team played pretty badly.
but since i only pc Brees....i think its ok Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

The ups and downs of my PC stock doesn't mean as much to me as my trade stock does. I found out I have 5 total autos of Ogletree after his break out game. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]