`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BE AWARE ID THUNDERSTRUCK IS TRYING TO SCAM

BE AWARE ID THUNDERSTRUCK IS TRYING TO SCAM
HE SUPPOSEDLY OVERNIGHTED CARDS TO ME AFTER I OVERNIGHTED A 500 DOLLAR CHECK AND HE CAME UP WITH ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES FROM BARCODE SMUDGE TO LABEL TEAR TO HURRICANE ISAAC DELAY THIS GUY IS GOOD HE WILL TRY TO BEFRIEND YOU OVER THE PHONE AND TALK YOUR EAR OFF WASTE OF TIME DONT FALL FOR IT IM SURE HE HAS DONE IT TO OTHERS JUST BEWARE AND DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM OH FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NOW HE HAS A FAMILY EMERGENCY AND CAN NOT TALK ON THE PHONE THIS GUY STINKS
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: BE AWARE ID THUNDERSTRUCK IS TRYING TO SCAM
See man guys like that destroy websites like this and create trust issues from trader to trade and can make a person loose interest in the hobby...hope you got your money on hold

agreed he is a new user i should have known better and yes i had worked out to where i could cancel the check immediately i guess the worst part of it all is thinking you can trust someone in this hobby and finding out you cant but i know there are still good peeps out there i have met many over the last few years
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Yeah... cancel that check immediately. That should cost him some money in bank fees. Maybe he'll learn.

Nahhhhhh... a leopard can't change its spots.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Thanks for the heads up and I'm glad you didn't lose your money. It's hard to trust anyone with people like that around.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-08-2012, 07:46 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: HE SUPPOSEDLY OVERNIGHTED CARDS TO ME AFTER I OVERNIGHTED A 500 DOLLAR CHECK AND HE CAME UP WITH ALL KINDS OF EXCUSES FROM BARCODE SMUDGE TO LABEL TEAR TO HURRICANE ISAAC DELAY THIS GUY IS GOOD HE WILL TRY TO BEFRIEND YOU OVER THE PHONE AND TALK YOUR EAR OFF WASTE OF TIME DONT FALL FOR IT IM SURE HE HAS DONE IT TO OTHERS JUST BEWARE AND DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM OH FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NOW HE HAS A FAMILY EMERGENCY AND CAN NOT TALK ON THE PHONE THIS GUY STINKS
send me his address
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)