Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to wheel & deal!

Looking to wheel & deal!
Hello everyone,

I started listing my collection online today. I very much would like to trade and sell what I am listing. I have many nice regular and insert sets available. Feel free to take a look at my public organize section and see if there is anything that interests you. As time goes on I will continue to post more stuff. If interested in anything listed, let me know and I will let you know what I'd like back in return. The collection is primarily baseball but there are some other sports cards listed as well. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Best Regards

RE: Looking to wheel & deal!
Welcome to the site. I did check your profile and see that you have 348 cards in your organize. Unfortunately, they are not marked for trade. Here is a tutorial to help you out.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

Once you have your cards listed properly, you should start to get trade offers. Because you are new to the site, you will more than likely have to send your cards first, in order to build some trade feedback.

Any other questions, feel free to ask. There are many members here that are very helpful as well.

Edit to add: I just checked your organize. Looks like you need to mark your trade away and have columns with a quantity of 1.
Once you do that, I am interested in the donruss elite piazza you have and maybe a few other cards.

I collect Jeters and would love to trade if you have any. Welcome to the forum!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Thanks, I will be updating the list as soon as I can in regards to marking them for trade. In regards to the Derek Jeter request, I am looking to trade a set of Bonus cards (complete set of 15) they are foil cards and Jeter and Mussina are the notable rookies of the set. Let me know point401.

have any harder to find Jose Canseco?
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

Any Lance Berkman?

You have to set a default shipping address for you to get any offers.

offer sent
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Anyone out there looking to deal?