`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Show Pickups 9/8

Show Pickups 9/8
They had a smaller show in the mall where i live today, so i stopped in and picked up the following

Couple Kleinsassers for the PC, got the petersons and rudolphs for a couple bucks, then the SP Rookie threads for cheap along with the tarkenton

[Image: 104_0144.jpg]

Got the stafford and brady refractors for .25 each. Then i hit the .10 common boxes which i am a sucker for. Picked up a lot of vikings, moss, and random stuff

[Image: 104_0145.jpg]

More .10 pickups
[Image: 104_0146.jpg]

Wasn't much of a show, alot of dealers vendors no showed, and there really wasn't alot there. But was happy as we dont get many shows here
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

RE: Show Pickups 9/8
Looks like you did pretty well. Sweet haul.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice pickups

wish I could find a .10 box lol our local LCS sells for BV or ebay value what ever is higher lol
Photobucket

This guy that had the .10 was at the last show too. Has baseball and football boxes. then he has .25 boxes, .75 boxes, and 1.00 boxes (deals if you buy a bunch) Like 50 cards for $3

The one local LCS we have sells his commons for .75 or half off if you have a membership card. I get the feeling this will be the last show as a lot of the vendors were complaining about the low turnout but raised fees for tables

(09-08-2012, 03:49 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: wish I could find a .10 box lol our local LCS sells for BV or ebay value what ever is higher lol
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

You cleaned up, congrats Smile