`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy base -

Looking to buy base -
As many of you may or may not do, alot of what I do involves giving cards away to kids. With the school year starting to fire up a lot of teachers are using me as a resource to provide goodies for good behavior, grades etc. I also serve Children's Hospital in St. Louis. I am looking to stock up, with base to fill needs -

Will buy anything who is anyone with the emphasis on
- Any Current Cardinal
- Any Current Cub (Southern Illinois has got some of "those" people) - HA

Shoot me some deals, willing to buy in bulk.

RE: Looking to buy base -
nice to know someone's doing something good with leftover crap, i mean cubs cards. i'm a STL local and i will gladly give you some base cubs and other non cards/cubs if you would like some of those also. i reside in the south county area. if you give me a week or so, i can prob filter through some leftovers and we can meet up locally.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(09-06-2012, 06:04 PM)phreakyq Wrote: nice to know someone's doing something good with leftover crap, i mean cubs cards. i'm a STL local and i will gladly give you some base cubs and other non cards/cubs if you would like some of those also. i reside in the south county area. if you give me a week or so, i can prob filter through some leftovers and we can meet up locally.

Awesome, I am about 45 minutes from downtown Stl. I can use anything,Cards / Cubs are just the most requested. Let me know, my work schedule is very helter skelter so I don't always have set days off.

Just an outsider here but this is great to see. As an outsider you guys won't care but I certainly commend both of you for what you are doing.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(09-06-2012, 05:14 PM)poolesidesports Wrote: As many of you may or may not do, alot of what I do involves giving cards away to kids. With the school year starting to fire up a lot of teachers are using me as a resource to provide goodies for good behavior, grades etc. I also serve Children's Hospital in St. Louis. I am looking to stock up, with base to fill needs -

Will buy anything who is anyone with the emphasis on
- Any Current Cardinal
- Any Current Cub (Southern Illinois has got some of "those" people) - HA

Shoot me some deals, willing to buy in bulk.
I have to renew my ORG to easily see what I have available. I have lots of Cubs base to trade/sell, but the only STL cards I will get rid of are duplicates. Send me a PM to LMK more info about this.
I will renew my OPG soon and I'm mostly posting here to help me remember this thread.

bump 9/7

got a small stack of 30 - 40 cubs cards for you. if your swinging through STL soon, let me know. otherwise i can mail em off next weekend.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I have a bunch of base, but it's not sorted. You can have it all for free if you want to meet locally. I live in washmo, but work in westport mon-fri. Not sure if you were wanting anything other then cards/cubs.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Pm sent
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]