`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Finest 2012 (3 Boxes)

RE: Topps Finest 2012 (3 Boxes)
I'm going to start using photobucket then and I will post all the autographs and inserts. My last question is: will scanning the cards damage them in any way?

Sweet Harper! Nice break@! Welcome to the Boards. Are you planning on trading that? Congrats!

(09-06-2012, 10:07 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Harper! Nice break@! Welcome to the Boards. Are you planning on trading that? Congrats!
Thanks! Not looking to trade it at this point. To this point it was the best card I ever pulled from a box so it has a sentimental value to me more than anything else. Did any of the pictures pop up for you on the first page? They didn't work on my computer for some reason.

When you posted the img code that seamed to work fine. All you need to do is post the img code from photobucket or imageshack or what you are using. Attachments here are hit and miss. As far as damaging the cards it won't cause any physical damage unless you slam it in there. You could always scan in the sleeve or top loader.

Sick harper auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'd be interested in any Miguel Cabreras, Verlanders, Maybins, Stantons, and Trouts you'd be willing to trade. Please feel free to check my org.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

nice breaks!