`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!!

RE: Lebron James Precious Metal Gems Red 6/150 Just Pulled!!!!!
I actually like the thought process behind what UD did. I don't care too much for the demand for the product. It doesn't make me feel like buying at these prices is a good idea for my budget, lol. I think that the prices for boxes & cases are too high, but that's just me. The SV right now is insane. They are really limited with what they can do considering that they can't produce NBA products. The real question that we all should ask is- are we really in a recession?
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(09-07-2012, 08:29 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: Jordan PMG Green /10 just pulled by Paul on another site, sick hit, and congrats!!!!!
i guess lightning strikes twice, paul had 4 total cases and pulled the jordan pmg green from the first case, he was going to sell the rest but curiosity got the best of him. 3 packs into the second case, he hit a jordan quick strike buyback auto 1/1. absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-12-2012, 05:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i guess lightning strikes twice, paul had 4 total cases and pulled the jordan pmg green from the first case, he was going to sell the rest but curiosity got the best of him. 3 packs into the second case, he hit a jordan quick strike buyback auto 1/1. absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!
haha... I know, it's crazy! Not to mention he also pulled a Jordan PMG Red!!! Luck like that stricks once in a lifetime... twice if you're lucky Big Grin

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

yeah, i saw the update, then a jordan pmg red, just crazy!!!!!! i would still like to know how much he sold the jordan green for? you think over or under 25K? its just crazy, i dont think the originals sell for that much.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-13-2012, 01:42 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: yeah, i saw the update, then a jordan pmg red, just crazy!!!!!! i would still like to know how much he sold the jordan green for? you think over or under 25K? its just crazy, i dont think the originals sell for that much.
I wouldn'r know where to begin to guess... could be anything from 5k to 20k? Just amazing... leave that sucka in paypal and use it for the pc haha

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk