`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been gone

Been gone
Have not been doing well and I'm sorry if I have unintentionally been ignoring folks, just haven't had enough energy to be here.

I have decided to start selling off most of my collection because no one in my Family is interested in continuing. Just recently donater close to 1mil to the Salvation Army. Lol, they complained about how heavy they were.

Will try to catch up with everyone asap...Mel

I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Been gone
I hope everything works out for you... Thats awesome you donated sooo many cards to the Salvation Army! I dont have any funds to buy right now but if your willing to trade I seen a few Raider / Dodger cards in your org that I would love to have for my PC
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Hi Mel - I hope you are doing better - that is a wonderful gesture. I know the kids will really appreciate it
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Hey Mel,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything will be fine with you.

Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Probably won't be trading for much except items I can sell. Might trade for Movie Mem, (older Stars) but not really interested in adding more to my collection. Thanks for the responce...Mel

(09-05-2012, 11:44 AM)boult81 Wrote: I hope everything works out for you... Thats awesome you donated sooo many cards to the Salvation Army! I dont have any funds to buy right now but if your willing to trade I seen a few Raider / Dodger cards in your org that I would love to have for my PC

I hope someone can have as much fun as I did,,,Mel

(09-05-2012, 12:01 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: Hi Mel - I hope you are doing better - that is a wonderful gesture. I know the kids will really appreciate it

Thanks George, I appreciate that...Mel

(09-05-2012, 12:03 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Hey Mel,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything will be fine with you.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Mel! Great to see you around but sorry to hear about the issues. Stay strong and feel better!

That's tough to here. Take care Mel. I had a nice Boone auto FT too. Let us know if everything is marked and I'll take a look.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Didn't really know you before but it's good to see someone pop up as a former member. radarblip is kind of a fitting username for this topic. You are still active enough in your collection to pick through individual cards or are you only looking for people to buy in bulk? You have a lot of Nolan Ryans that I have marked as want :| I think some even said jsy as I quickly glanced through. Is your org trade and selling up to date or could some of those have gone away in the donation? I have some $ now and get paid friday. I could be interested in a Ryan lot or at least 1 jsy/auto if you are able to provide more details on the ones you have.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Mel, I sent you an open offer for a couple of cards....let me know price.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Sorry to hear this Mel. It's always been a pleasure to trade with you.
Is this thing on?