`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Good old Topps

Good old Topps
I recently bought a hobby box of 2012 Topps Chrome. It was missing one auto, so I did all the steps to get it replaced. Today, I received the card in the mail. It took about ten days including the holiday weekend to get it. For that I give kudos to Topps. However, the card was damaged, so now I am sending it back to get a replacement for my replacement. I really can't complain much yet as this is really the first issue I have had with Topps, so I guess I will see how this plays out before I complain too much. I know it will never happen, but I asked for a Harper auto for all my troubles. I'll keep you all posted.

RE: Good old Topps
ya topps is old company. they made tobacco cards in 1800's must have made alot of money then.

packs were missing autographs since then as wel , noone wanted to sue cause therye so big company

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????
[Image: NYBannerFinalcopy.jpg]

which one was the damaged card???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-04-2012, 11:32 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: which one was the damaged card???
Tom Milone

(09-04-2012, 07:21 PM)biprobertsfan Wrote: ya topps is old company. they made tobacco cards in 1800's must have made alot of money then.

packs were missing autographs since then as wel , noone wanted to sue cause therye so big company
I had no idea about autos in 1800's...or packs for that matter, cards were inserted in the back of packs and tins of tobacco..

Same exact thing happend to me. 2012 Topps Hobby box, missing one signature. They replced it with a damaged auto card. I just said forget it!

(09-05-2012, 01:58 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: Same exact thing happend to me. 2012 Topps Hobby box, missing one signature. They replced it with a damaged auto card. I just said forget it!
That's exactly what they want you to do. I got a damaged card in Bowman Platinum, they haven't emailed me back yet after 2 business days which they said was the expected time period. I'll wait until tomorrow then email them again.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I sent my damaged card back to Topps today. Now I wait to see what happens.

(09-05-2012, 05:28 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: That's exactly what they want you to do. I got a damaged card in Bowman Platinum, they haven't emailed me back yet after 2 business days which they said was the expected time period. I'll wait until tomorrow then email them again.
Same here. I waited almost 1 1/2 years for my 3rd bowman sterling auto of strasburg . They sent me an e-mail to ask if I wanted a replacement so I e-mailed them back and said yes. 2 days later I got a reply saying something like " we are trying to get your card.we will let you know in 10 days" Well 21 days later no reply and no news. Oh well maybe a Manlte cut auto was tooo much to ask for. Maybe I should have asked for a Honus Wagner or an Abner Doubleday cut auto instead. LOL

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]