`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football case

Football case
I am close to getting a case of football. What case should i get to make some good money from. I will be selling the hits out of the case. I need some recommendations please. Thank you.

RE: Football case
Personally I wouldn't go with Finest or Inception. Neither have alot of the "Big" hits if you are straight up rip/flip guy. I've seen tons and tons of finest busted, probably 1-2 Luck autos, no RG3 autos, and the occasional Tannehill. The only upside is theres alot of Russ Wilson in it, I guess they didn't think his cards would be going for such much $$. Smile

2012, I'd wait for Chrome, if you can pick it up at a decent presell price or Strata, but the price on that is going up more and more.

That ^ is if you want to get 2012 though. If you're thinking past years, 2010 Crown Royale and 2011 are both fairly cheap, 2011 contenders is pretty good, and a 5 box case of GS may be a nice one. Theres alot of options.

RE: Football case
Ok cool. I was looking at Topps Strata last night and it is a good price for a case. I don't know if i should do that. Should i do that?