`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pierre Thomas Super Collection

RE: Pierre Thomas Super Collection
Can someone please tell me how often you can bump threads on here? BO was every 24 hours and SCF was every 8 hours. This 16? Lol

(09-05-2012, 10:41 AM)pierrethomasfan Wrote: Can someone please tell me how often you can bump threads on here? BO was every 24 hours and SCF was every 8 hours. This 16? Lol
I dont think there is a guideline like other sites. Most bump when they have something new to add or reply to a comment. Nobody likes an every hour bumper, lol. Nice PC BTW!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(09-05-2012, 12:12 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I dont think there is a guideline like other sites. Most bump when they have something new to add or reply to a comment. Nobody likes an every hour bumper, lol. Nice PC BTW!
Haha gotcha. I had no mail today. Expecting some 1/1's soon though Smile have a link to your Vernon Davis pc!? And thanks for the comment Big Grin

Anyone have any Pierre Thomas?! He has jersey and patch cards from 2012 certified Smile

I have an extra points purple. I think from last year
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-17-2012, 08:18 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have an extra points purple. I think from last year
Think I have it. Prestige /250?

Now this one is out of 50
its 2010
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yea I have that one. Lmk if you get anything please!