`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome 3 Box Break (Scans)

2012 Topps Chrome 3 Box Break (Scans)
Nothing exceptional but I'm happy with the A's and Giants that I got. Would have liked to get a Cespedes auto. Maybe I'll have to try my luck on the bay. I should have most of these listed FT soon. Also I'm working on the set with a few needed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome 3 Box Break (Scans)
interested in the blue martin ref. but didnt see it in ur org. check me when you get it added please Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

not bad of a break!! would like a shot at the Stras and the Trout ref. also the Lavarnway auto. lmk.
thanks

nice Pacheo and plenty of color (the only reason it seems people are busting 2012 T chrome still, the auto checklist is pretty weak aside from a group of guys)

(09-04-2012, 10:24 AM)ajscards101 Wrote: nice Pacheo and plenty of color (the only reason it seems people are busting 2012 T chrome still, the auto checklist is pretty weak aside from a group of guys)
Yeah it wasn't the best of auto lists for sure but I was a bit amazed by just how much color was injected into this product. Virtually a refractor of some sort in every pack. Seems like Topps is getting pretty carried away with the vast array of colored refractor parallels over the past couple years. Don't get me wrong I enjoy some of it. But what is the limit? Anyhow. I am working hard towards a Gold refractor team set of the Giants. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You looking to move that gold Wilson? Lmk

like the trout and hendriks sepia,cmb

ive got a couple chrome cespedes autos hitting the bay soon, a black refractor auto and a blue refractor auto.
PM me if interested.
Link to my sportscard website is listed below... Every auto, patch, jersey, etc is scanned and listed.

http://sportscards.t15.org/

Really nice. Let me know if the Kershaw is available.

(09-08-2012, 08:46 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. Let me know if the Kershaw is available.
The Kershaw is available. All cards are FT except A's and Giants. I've already traded the Truot. I'm mostly looking for comparable Giants, Indians or A's in return.