`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much would these sets go for? Looking to move them

How much would these sets go for? Looking to move them
Would like to know what your guy's opinions regarding what these sets would sell for? I been looking to move the Chronology sets... & possible Topps Signature & Limited set.... The Elite Black Box sets are my favorite, but willing to let those two sets go for the right price...

Chronology 2006-07 (1-100 base)
Chronology 2007-08 (1-100 base)

Elite Black Box 2010-11 (1-200 base)

Elite Black Box 2010-11 "LAKERS AUTOS"
**only missing two cards**
** Baylor "status signature" /24 which I redeemed a year ago.
** Kareem "Elite Signature" /10... I lost the auction twice. sold for over $140+ .... pictures are in my SIG.

Limited 2009-10 (includes legends/99 & autos)

Topps Signature auto 2008-09 (missing JJ Hickson auto)
*** also, have base, red facsimile sets & need about 16 cards for black facsimiles set

Ultimate 2006-07 (including legends/99 & RC/autos/350)
** I have a 2nd set that includes every non-auto card, including non-auto RC's.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: How much would these sets go for? Looking to move them
Lakers autos - $650-$750

$60 on each Chronology set and the black box set would be around $80-$100.

I might be a little high on those base sets, and the sets with autos in them... I would have to see a list of the autos in there.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: How much would these sets go for? Looking to move them
I think $60 for the chronology is way too low.. I did see one set, missing a few cards on ebay a few months ago... not sure if the guy sold it or not.. think he was asking $280 or something like that...
there is a huge lot on ebay for little less than a $100...

Black Box Lakers autos... should pull some big bucks... since most of the cards are serial /10 or less... I know kobe wouldn't bring big bucks.. but the Rodman, Nick Van Exel, & Fisher.. should have some weight on the total price...

the black box set has 200 cards & has a print run of 99... so it should be able to get a decent amount of money... only problem with black box is some cards have chipping, which is hard to avoid.. unless you hunt graded cards, which is almost impossible to get a 9.5... I would hope the Black Box set would go for $600-800, if not more...

I seen one Limited 2009-10 set, without the legends & RC/autos... again, didn't see if it sold.. even though I was trying to keep an eye on it... It is a beautiful set!! I wish I could collect the other years of Limited, but just too expensive!! I like the base & legends better than the rc/autos...
I think this set would go fo $250-500.... the Blake RC would hold the most value...

not too many collectors interested in buying sets... unless they think they can make money by breaking it up.. which is a shame!!

Ultimate 2006-07 was a good set, but now that Tyrus Thomas is not as good as player people thought, his RC/auto dropped big time... I remember when it was over $100... Then Brandon Roy, gets injured... & retires.. well, maybe making a comeback.. I hope!! his card dropped in price too...
The big card is the Rondo RC/auto... & MJ Legend /99....