`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Get rid of the rating system

RE: Get rid of the rating system
(09-02-2012, 10:56 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I have had 2 negs this week because the starts were zero..comments glowing...Beckett has the default as zero stars..other places: the default is 5 stars and you HAVE to CHANGE the stars to leave lower. Here..you HAVE to CHANGE the stars to make it higher..completely reverse logic..
Hmmm might have you send first from now on Smile

Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Bonds20001 is a great trader, didn't deserve the red x. I hope people ignore the fact that I screwed up and somehow he didn't get the 5 stars that he should have.

(09-03-2012, 07:59 AM)corbin21 Wrote: Bonds20001 is a great trader, didn't deserve the red x. I hope people ignore the fact that I screwed up and somehow he didn't get the 5 stars that he should have.
Agree only have traded with Bonds20001 about 30+ times and is a great trader all around.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Here is a novel idea. How bout positive/neutral/negative radio buttons and make the stars optional like ebay. Most everyone is used to that system.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I like the star system, however I wish Beckett set it up with by default it would be 5 stars and the member would have to knock it down if they see fit. Seems like that would solve 98% of the problems with it.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Have you made a thread or added to an existing one in http://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-66.html ?

EDIT: You have I see n/m well that might help other people that want to add to it.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I like the idea of 86champs, where Beckett would default the rating to 5 stars and now the trader would have to change the rating if they were dissatisfied. If seems to me looking over most the people I have traded with, most of them have 5 stars to begin with. Great suggestion. Let's hope Beckett thinks the same way we do.

I vote for a default of five stars. Just the comments would not be enough, but our right to respond to comments is imperative.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.