`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to offload a lot of cards..

looking to offload a lot of cards..
trying to dwindle down my baseball collection, as i now just concentrating of football and hockey. all in my organize are available for trade. if you'd like a scan let me know, and when im home from work ill hook you up. im looking mostly for Aaron Hernandez, Pavel Bure and Tyler Seguin.

RE: looking to offload a lot of cards..
I'm looking to get rid of all my football so if you wanna swap some baseball for football let me know. Still have a few good cards left and plenty of base cards
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-01-2012, 06:14 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I'm looking to get rid of all my football so if you wanna swap some baseball for football let me know. Still have a few good cards left and plenty of base cards
ya, i breezed over your organize real fast and saw a couple cards i liked, when i get home from work ill take a better look. see if we can work something out.

(09-01-2012, 06:59 PM)mrdub Wrote: ya, i breezed over your organize real fast and saw a couple cards i liked, when i get home from work ill take a better look. see if we can work something out.
Ok sounds good, i sent an open offer for some cards i'm interested in. Not expecting all obviously just wanted to let you know what I can use the most. Thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Check me for football--thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

well ill be heading home in about 15 minutes, ill take a look.

Just sent you an open offer for your 3 dodger cards. Take all the football you want for them. Im willing to trade in your favor for your Dodgers
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

if you have a large lot of baseball or FB you are looking to move, shoot me a PM, I may be interested

Open offer sent. Let me know what is available, thanks!