`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: When PC Players get cut

OT: When PC Players get cut
I have to admit, I have never had a PC player cut. I have tried collecting only three players in the past and sold off two of them before they dropped off BV wise. The third held out after 3 or 4 years in the league and disappeared, but that was 15 years ago.

This year a few notable players who are very sought after by a few members here have been cut. That has to hurt a PC, especially in the wallet. I doubt you can ever recover from that. The odds a cut player ever amounts to anything has got to be extremely rare. I am sure it has happened.

Good luck to those who have lost a PC player to the 53 man roster cuts. I would love to hear what you think and if you have had a PC player cut, what do you do next.

Thx, Art

RE: OT: When PC Players get cut
My first player PC since returning to the hobby was Tom Brandstater. Got cut by the Rams today too. Hoping he finds a job, but he has bounced all over. I think he is done.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Most of my Pc Players have gotten cut at some point or another. The way I see it I collect the Player not the team.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

collected patrick turner.....cut
collected Pat white........ cut
collected B Marshall ....Traded
Collected V Davis........traded
collected C Gates ....... Cut

Maybe I'll give up!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

One of my PC guys got traded from my favorite team to one of my least favoites. I had a killer PC of just him along w/ my dolphins pc and tried to stay with it but couldnt lost the love for the player due to the team he was on.
It seems after that i am more of a TEAM collector and within that i have a few player collections from the team.
My main players w/in the team are.
Oronde Gadsden- Entire active NFL career on the Dolphins.
Greg Camarillo- Not with Miami anymore but still in the League.
Jared odrick- up and coming D-line guy and still on the team.
Cameron Wake- Went from the CFL to the NFL and became a force.

others i had.
John Beck- we all know how that went (now w/ texans)
Wes Welker - see above

Thats about my extent. I have more fun collecting the team than the player b/c of these things you just never know.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn