`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete Sets

RE: Complete Sets
I can't believe that no one is posting about these sets. I have been away for a few weeks b/c of computer and cash problems, but I would be interested in some of these sets. I would tell you to check my ORG for a possible trade, but I don't currently have any OPG so I have no access to my ORG. I will be in touch with you sometime soon though.

Anyone interested in any of these? Willing to sell individually or as a lot. Please let me know if you are interested.
Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

(11-09-2012, 10:57 PM)pbobo44 Wrote: Anyone interested in any of these? Willing to sell individually or as a lot. Please let me know if you are interested.
I'd be interested in any Mark Martin cards I don't have. I can't buy anything now though. Since my last post in this thread, I have had to spend a few weeks worth of paychecks on my car. I have had to send my car to a mechanic twice in less than a month for totally different problems. I am pretty much strapped for cash now.
Maybe we can work out a trade though. I have a few Sterlings' in my ORG and have lots of Panthers duplicates to trade. LMK if there could be a way for us to make a trade.

BTW, I'd need a list of the Mark Martin cards you have from those sets.

ALSO, I LOVE the new avatar pic! All I've got of the new Panthers logo is a static decal for the rear window of my car.