`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad traders

bad traders
these two are bad traders- dugoutva,azdbaxxx i sent both of my ends first to both traders and have asked when they are going to send but get no response. I have asked numerous times

RE: bad traders
I had azdbaxx before. Took a few months but he made it up with an awesome auto.
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Never heard of these guys. No excuse for not communicating, but I'd give it some time before dinging them with negative feedback. Unfortunately, that usually will be counterproductive. Not sure how long it's been, but you might consider contacting one of the mods -davidcampos or CEOcards- they'll do what they can to contact the traders and see what's up. Hope those guys pull through for you. Good luck.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(08-31-2012, 10:33 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: these two are bad traders- dugoutva,azdbaxxx i sent both of my ends first to both traders and have asked when they are going to send but get no response. I have asked numerous times
azdbaxxx got me , i left negative after over a month of waiting , to warn others.He has not been on in a month since then.

(09-01-2012, 08:10 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: azdbaxxx got me , i left negative after over a month of waiting , to warn others.He has not been on in a month since then.
Don't blame you one bit. That's ridiculous. Thankfully it's a rare thing. I'd send a letter to his house addressed to "The Thief." Better yet, to his next door neighbors house (with his last name) so the neighbor has to hand it to him.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

dugoutva is banned from the forums and on the banned traders list - if he was able to make a trade I'll need to follow up with Beckett and see why.

Both have lousy feedback - why in the world would you send first to either of them?

Sorry this happened - but traders need to do their due diligence too...

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(09-01-2012, 02:35 PM)ceocards Wrote: but traders need to do their due diligence too...
+1 I made this mistake in the beginning of my trading and got burned pretty bad but 400 trades later and doing a little research into the person I'm trading with really makes the difference.

If a trade offer from another member is mind blowing and they have very little trades or a poor feedback history well then it's probably not going to go well.

Sorry you got burned
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)