`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Four Box break with scans

2012 Bowman Four Box break with scans
The LCS had a deal on 2012 Bowmans (regular hobby boxes, not jumbos). I am trying to complete a second base set anyway so I figured I was in and purchased four boxes. The autos I got were a huge disappointment partly because I already had two of them. I also did not complete my second set as I am probably about 15 cards short after four boxes. However, please see the pics. Both are out of 25 and I can partly base the value off of the other cards with a higher print run of the same player. What trade value and cash value might one figure these to be worth? Because these cards do not have value listing I would assume that answering would be providing any proprietary information. Any help with this would greatly appreciated. I know this prospect is supposed to be highly touted (as indicated at the very least by the price of the higher print cards). As an FYI if anyone is interest these are FS.
If the image does not work the cards in question are
2012 Bowman BP102 Oscar Taveras Red wave /25
2012 Bowman Chrome Oscar Taveras Orange Refractor /25

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012 Bowman Four Box break with scans
(08-31-2012, 08:14 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The LCS had a deal on 2012 Bowmans (regular hobby boxes, not jumbos). I am trying to complete a second base set anyway so I figured I was in and purchased four boxes. The autos I got were a huge disappointment partly because I already had two of them. I also did not complete my second set as I am probably about 15 cards short after four boxes. However, please see the pics. Both are out of 25 and I can partly base the value off of the other cards with a higher print run of the same player. What trade value and cash value might one figure these to be worth? Because these cards do not have value listing I would assume that answering would be providing any proprietary information. Any help with this would greatly appreciated. I know this prospect is supposed to be highly touted (as indicated at the very least by the price of the higher print cards). As an FYI if anyone is interest these are FS.
If the image does not work the cards in question are
2012 Bowman BP102 Oscar Taveras Red wave /25
how much do u want for the red wave refractor?

I looked a little further. It is not the red wave (that is the BCP prefix). It is the Silver Ice Red (the BP prefix). So the cards are:
2012 Bowman BP102 Oscar Taveras Silve Ice Red /25
My apologies.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

i would def be interested and i am also working towards completing a set myself.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(08-31-2012, 08:51 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I looked a little further. It is not the red wave (that is the BCP prefix). It is the Silver Ice Red (the BP prefix). So the cards are:
2012 Bowman BP102 Oscar Taveras Silve Ice Red /25
My apologies.
i'd be interested in the silver ice red still is it for trade?

It definitely could be but it does not have a book/trade value.