Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring me your KAEPERNICKS!

RE: Bring me your KAEPERNICKS!
Offer sent!

I will get to all trade offers by tomorrow. thanks

I have the same card with another SN if you need the elite...also have the contenders......and a sweet certified dual patch card too....lmk
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(09-01-2012, 04:48 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I dont know where you get that logic from but the card is #ed /199... just because it is #1 doesnt make it more valuable. Its cool anyways I got one from another trader and its #ed 48/199 which is Kaepernicks mothers age so that makes it more valuable lmao! You can hold onto that one... good luck
Im not sure what your logic is but first prints and jersey #'s are always more desirable. Also the issue wasnt that it was a first print it was that the only cards you have that interested me were low demand seahawks cards. Not sure why that is so hard to understand but whatever.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Anybody have any higher end Kaepernicks? like NT, Exquisite etc.

offer sent

To all I have trade with, please be patient. I have like 7 trade offers to go over so I will get them all done asap. thanks
Wink 
(09-01-2012, 04:48 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I dont know where you get that logic from but the card is #ed /199... just because it is #1 doesnt make it more valuable. Its cool anyways I got one from another trader and its #ed 48/199 which is Kaepernicks mothers age so that makes it more valuable lmao! You can hold onto that one... good luck
lmao!!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]