`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Retail Blaster Hot Box

2012 Topps Chrome Retail Blaster Hot Box
Dropped by target to buy some needed kiddie supplies when i decided to snag 1 retail box of 2012 TOpps Chrome ... i ended up getting a hotbox of refractors . No base card . No Auto Also but ill take the hits anyway

Base Refractor
Matt Kemp
Ubaldo JImenez

RC Refractor
Tom Milone

Xfractor
Carlos Gonzalez

And the Lone insert

Ichiro Die Cut Refractor

[Image: E87907C5-orig.jpg]

Then the rest were all PURPLE REFRACTORS

BASE PURPLE REFRACTOR
Shin-Soo Choo
Ben Zobrist
Brandon Belt
TOmmy Hanson
Ryan Howard
Cole Hamels
Hanley Ramirez
Jered Weaver
Jhoulys Chacin
Justin Upton
Michael Bourn
Matt Garza
Jose Reyes
Cameron Maybin
Jamie Garcia
TOrii Hunter
David Wright
Gio Gonzalez
Joey Votto
Albert Pujols

[Image: D1860462-orig.jpg]

RC Purple Refractor
Andrelton Simmons

Wei Yin Chen
Matt Dominguez
Xavier Henry
Drew Pomeranz
Adrian Cardenas
Tim Federowicz
[Image: 95463C2C-orig.jpg]

though nothing earth shattering but it was a fun break total of 27 PURPLE REFRACTORS

thanks for looking

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Retail Blaster Hot Box
That's sweet! I've heard about the hot boxes. I got the same box last night got a Mesoraco base auto in it.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I just got back from Walmart - a trip for Greek yogurt and milk also ended with me picking up a blaster and landing a hot box.

I ended up with Trout, ARod and Smyly refractors. Ethier Xfractor. And the purple highlights are Kemp, Pedroia, Trumbo, Lincecum and King Felix. Also got rookies of Adams, Cespedes, Chambers, Pomeranz, Avery, Pill and Hague.

Nothing overly fantastic, but like the OP said, it's fun to get a box full of "hits."
Kepler

that would be a fun break!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

its so weird coz purple refractors arent displayed on the odds meaning they are just basically retail exclusive freebies. i wish when topps load them up for hotboxes thye should have given some more color to it Smile

are they doing the $9.98 value packs for chrome this year ? I know in past years that's where the exclusive color refractors would come from. You'd get 3 of them along with the 3 packs of cards. Maybe they aren't doing those this year and just threw the refractors into hot boxes instead.

Yep they're doing that as well. They're orange refractors for those. Actually, they're pretty sharp looking. I haven't got anything too good from the couple I've bought so far, but I did get a Hosmer and a Pujols.
Kepler