`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Guys.. Russell Wilson is not Andrew Luck

RE: Guys.. Russell Wilson is not Andrew Luck
I agree 100%, Russell Wilson is Andre Ware, so sell, sell, sell.

Andrew Luck is Jeff George, so sell, sell, sell,

If I am wrong and they win the superbowl, their cards still won't be as much as they are right now. So again sell, sell, sell.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(08-30-2012, 06:00 PM)warcraftin Wrote: I agree 100%, Russell Wilson is Andre Ware, so sell, sell, sell.

Andrew Luck is Jeff George, so sell, sell, sell,

If I am wrong and they win the superbowl, their cards still won't be as much as they are right now. So again sell, sell, sell.
I don't know if I would go that far, LOL ... but you're right.

The cards are new, the season is starting, the hype machine is cranked up, so of course the values are crazy.

I'm not knocking Wilson at all, but he's looked good in preseason, most of the time against second-string defenses.

Preseason should literally never count for anything.

Personally, I think it's a conspiracy because Pete Carroll really wants Matt Barkley next year.

Start Russell all 16 games, the Seahawks go 2-14 or 3-13, and voila, with the first pick in the 2103 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select ...

Plus, this whole season Carroll can just be like, "I know Russell is struggling, but he's working hard, and we're sticking with him. This year is all about the future for us."

Which wouldn't be a lie, technically.

Wilson could be a bum and we wouldnt go below 8-8 this season. Our defense wouldnt allow it... we went 7-9 with tjack last season.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-30-2012, 06:23 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Wilson could be a bum and we wouldnt go below 8-8 this season. Our defense wouldnt allow it... we went 7-9 with tjack last season.
With Matt they would go 12-4 ... LOL, sorry, full disclosure, I'm a USC grad — and we miss Pete!

All kidding aside, it says something that they are starting him over Flynn and traded Jackson.

He was a great player in college (two colleges, actually), also played pro baseball, so he's a heck of an athlete.

If his height is the only thing that kept him out of the first round, then score for the Seahawks.

(08-30-2012, 04:31 PM)pbean Wrote: no ..... but he's better than Tebow Smile lol
... and Matt Flynn

... and Tarvaris Jackson

... and apparently, Vince Young

... and...
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(08-30-2012, 07:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: ... and Matt Flynn

... and Tarvaris Jackson

... and apparently, Vince Young

... and...
Vince Young, wow, what a flameout there ... I thought these guys were supposed to get better over time, not worse. I remember pulling a rookie year Young auto/25 out of a box of SAGE Aspire back in 2006 and thinking it was one of my best pulls ever. Wow.

(08-30-2012, 06:37 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: With Matt they would go 12-4 ... LOL, sorry, full disclosure, I'm a USC grad — and we miss Pete!

All kidding aside, it says something that they are starting him over Flynn and traded Jackson.

He was a great player in college (two colleges, actually), also played pro baseball, so he's a heck of an athlete.

If his height is the only thing that kept him out of the first round, then score for the Seahawks.
Its not just his height, he is a seriously small guy. His frame is tiny and that scares me for a mobile qb.

(08-30-2012, 07:31 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Its not just his height, he is a seriously small guy. His frame is tiny and that scares me for a mobile qb.
Would Jeff Garcia be a good comparison?
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Honestly its hard to say. I stood next to wilson and felt like a giant. Im 6'2 235, im not a small guy but compared to alot of the ppl in the nfl i am.

yeah but most rbs are incredibly tiny and they have the ball all the time and their all tanks. i really dont think size is much of an issue here. if hes accurate and can throw the ball, its not going to matter.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/